LIVE EVENTS & SAFETY MANAGEMENT
Client name: UoB Guild of Students – Valefest Committee
Project name: Valefest
Web address: www.valefest.co.uk
ValeFest is Europe’s largest student-run Charity Festival. Every year, a group of students come together to put on an incredible day of music, performances and activities for their fellow students and the wider community, the day after exams end. ValeFest continues to deliver a kaleidoscopic array of performances, presenting talent across 6 diverse stages: from the main stage to the acoustic, comedy and performance tent, dance tent to the Lakeside stage.
ValeFest has raised over £200,000 in the last 15 years for causes such as mental health, cancer research and malaria prevention.
- Site Management
- On-site management of construction hazards
- Ensuring compliance with regulations – CDM, WAH, PPE etc.
- On-site advice to Organisers
- Event & Production Management
- Coordination of Security
- Event Safety support including incident reporting & logging