EVENTS, SAFETY & RISK MANAGEMENT
Client name: Harrier UK for Live Nation
Project name: Beyoncé Foundation World Tour – Sunderland
Web address: beyonce.com/tour/formation-world-tour
The Beyoncé Foundation World Tour is one of the largest stadium touring shows ever brought to the UK.
The 55,000 capacity event – held at Sunderland Stadium of Light, involved a highly complex stage build with some 108 articulated lorries, 16 fork trucks, and in excess of 200 crew working simultaneously.
- Liaison with Site Manager & Site Coordinator
- On-site advice to Venue & Promoter
- On-site management of construction hazards
- Ensuring compliance with regulations – CDM, WAH, PPE etc.
- Coordination of Security & Medical teams
- Incident reporting & logging